8/14 Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
I adapted to this course by trying to my hardest to finish my work on time and making sure to go over my work before I submit it. I adapted over the past week by carefully listening to instructions and. One strength that I had was not having to read something more than once and understanding it the firt time that I read it. One weaknesss that I had was trying to figure out what to write for the origin myth but eventually I figured it out.
Summary I adapted to the demands of the course by making sure that I finished my work on time and read intructions carefully.
Reflections: I realized that his class is not as hard as I thought It was going to be now I know that what I need to do is to try hard to do my work on time and pay attention in class.
Comments
Post a Comment