A time when overthinking affected a situation was when in ninth grade when I had to finish a biology project in less then a day. The thoughts made me rush the project and cut corners to get the project done. I I was still able to pass the project but it wasnt the best that I coud have do. Since then I learned to try and finish work on time.


Reflection: I realized that I should prevent moments when I have to try to cram to finish something.


Summary: A time I was overthinking was when I had to do a project in 1 day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/14 Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.