Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

 An adventure that I would  like to go on is to visit Italy. I have always wanted to visit Italy. The s

 Clearwater beaches and historical sites have always looked incredibly interesting to me. Several places I would like to visit are the Pantheon and the Colosseum., I want to visit these places because of the amazing architecture and thousands of years of history behind them.


Reflection: I realized that sometimes in my life I want to travel parts of the world a couple of times because I realized how little of the world I have actually seen


Summary. An adventure that I want to go to is to visit Italy because of the beautiful weather and thousands of years of history.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/14 Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.