8/10 Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

 A time that I felt connected to nature similar to the kinship in Native American myths  is when I went to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon.  I remember I was sitting a couple of feet away from the edge feeling completely relaxed and relived. In Native American myths kinship is supposed to represent human life to be spirituallty connected to the earth itself. I felt   similar to the Native American Kinship because I felt  like I was connected to nature in way. I  felt that way because I remember I was not thinking anything and just taking in the view.


Reflection: I realize that I should appreciate nature more when I go outside so can feel relaxed and to improve my mood.

Summary I felt very similar to the Native American Kinship when I went to the Grand Canyon Because I felt completely relaxed and connected to nature.

Comments