8/11 Write about a meaningfull object or place in your life that carries a story
A meaningfull object or place in my life that carries a important story is my grandfathers coin album he gave me around five years ago. My grandfather was a lawyer that regularly traveled to several countries back when he was younger. He started collecting coins when he was in his 20s he mainly collected coins form eastern Asian countries. It is very important to me because it helps me piece together how his life used to be. Another reason that it is important to me because it is a symboll of my family because now everytime someone in my family goes to a new country they try to bring a coin back to the album.
Summary A meaningfull object that carries a important story is my grandfathers coin album because i feel like it represents my family.
Reflection: I realised that I should spend some more time with my family and just overall do more things with them because I sometimes forget how important they are.
Comments
Post a Comment