Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.
One of the biggest mysteries or questions I wonder about is how much of history we do not know about. I think about how much of history we do not know about, or how muchwas destroyed in wars, or we just forgot due to other reasons. The reason why I think about this is that I think about how much our society or history would be different if we had this knowledge, and there is truly no way to know
Reflection: This made me deeply think about how much knowledge or history we are unaware of because we don't know about it
Summary: My biggest question is I don't know how much history or knowledge has been lost over time.
Comments
Post a Comment