Prompt: In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?Prompt: In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?Prompt: In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?
Someone that has left an impact on my life is my friend I knew from first grade to fith grade. He left lsating impact on me because I have several memories that I rember when we used to hang out everyday. I havent talked to him in about five years but I assume that we are on good terms with each other. The emotional weight a person can have on you is strong memories and bonds built over time. I still carry this person with me by occasionally coming aross old pictures or memories of us hanging out together.
Summary: One person I still carry with my friend I had a long time ago.
Reflection: I realized How important people are to you and how you need to appreciate your friends and family.
Someone that has left an impact on my life is my friend I knew from first grade to fith grade. He left lsating impact on me because I have several memories that I rember when we used to hang out everyday. I havent talked to him in about five years but I assume that we are on good terms with each other. The emotional weight a person can have on you is strong memories and bonds built over time. I still carry this person with me by occasionally coming aross old pictures or memories of us hanging out together.
Summary: One person I still carry with my friend I had a long time ago.
Reflection: I realized How important people are to you and how you need to appreciate your friends and family.
Someone that has left an impact on my life is my friend I knew from first grade to fith grade. He left lsating impact on me because I have several memories that I rember when we used to hang out everyday. I havent talked to him in about five years but I assume that we are on good terms with each other. The emotional weight a person can have on you is strong memories and bonds built over time. I still carry this person with me by occasionally coming aross old pictures or memories of us hanging out together.
Summary: One person I still carry with my friend I had a long time ago.
Reflection: I realized How important people are to you and how you need to appreciate your friends and family.
Comments
Post a Comment