Prompt: In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?Prompt: In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?Prompt: In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?

 


Someone that has left an impact on my life is my friend I knew from first grade to fith grade. He left lsating impact on me because I have several memories that I rember when we used to hang out everyday. I havent talked to him in about five years but I assume that we are on good terms with each other. The emotional weight a person can have on you is strong memories and bonds built over time. I still carry this person with me by occasionally coming aross old pictures or memories of us hanging out together.


Summary: One person I still carry with my friend I had a long time ago.


Reflection: I realized How important people are to you and how you need to appreciate your friends and family.

v

Someone that has left an impact on my life is my friend I knew from first grade to fith grade. He left lsating impact on me because I have several memories that I rember when we used to hang out everyday. I havent talked to him in about five years but I assume that we are on good terms with each other. The emotional weight a person can have on you is strong memories and bonds built over time. I still carry this person with me by occasionally coming aross old pictures or memories of us hanging out together.


Summary: One person I still carry with my friend I had a long time ago.


Reflection: I realized How important people are to you and how you need to appreciate your friends and family.


Someone that has left an impact on my life is my friend I knew from first grade to fith grade. He left lsating impact on me because I have several memories that I rember when we used to hang out everyday. I havent talked to him in about five years but I assume that we are on good terms with each other. The emotional weight a person can have on you is strong memories and bonds built over time. I still carry this person with me by occasionally coming aross old pictures or memories of us hanging out together.


Summary: One person I still carry with my friend I had a long time ago.


Reflection: I realized How important people are to you and how you need to appreciate your friends and family.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/14 Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.