Prompt: With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 My expierence in American Ilterature over the past couple of weeks has been different in someways to other literature classes I have been in. In most other classes I have never really had to write a story with several specific guidelines like I had to with the orgign myth 1 challegne I have faced while in this class was having to adjust to the certain different types of assignments that I have never had to do before. One thing that has been helping me move forward was being given enough time to complete assingments


I have realized what I need to do suceed in the class



I think I can be succefull in this class


Comments