In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

 Something that reminded me how fast time moved when I was on vacation in Indonesia this year. In February, I went to Indonesia to visit family, and I stayed there for 2 weeks. I went to 2 different cities to visit family and go to the beaches. It reminded me of how fast time is even though I did a lot it felt like it just happened quickly.


A time I realized time moves fast is when I visited family  in Indonesia


I realized I should spend more time present because time moves quickly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/14 Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.