In “The Rockpile,” the children know that the rockpile is dangerous and that they are supposed to stay away from it, but curiosity still draws them toward it. Think about a time when curiosity or temptation caused you to ignore a warning or rule. What happened, and what did you learn from the experience?
One time a temptation made me do something irresponsible was when I skipped school on a test day. I was super tired, and I knew that I had a test that day, so I decided to stay at home and study instead of going to school. However, I was tempted to just keep putting off the studying, and I was only able to get a little bit of studying done.
A time that A temptation caused me to make a mistake was when I skipped school on a test day and didn't study
I realized how often temptations can lead to mistakes.
Comments
Post a Comment