Prompt: In the beginning of “The Life You Save May Be Your Own,” Mrs. Crater and Mr. Shiflet meet for the first time and begin forming opinions about one another based on what they see, hear, and assume. Neither character truly knows the other yet, which raises an important question about first impressions.

 A time a temptation was able to make me do something irresponsible was when I skipped school on a test day.  I was super tired, and I knew that I had a test that day, so I decided to stay at home and study instead of going to school. However, I was tempted to just keep putting off the studying, and I was only able to get a little bit of studying done.


A time that A temptation caused me to make a mistake was when I skipped school on a test day and didn't study.


I realized how often temptations can lead to mistakes.s


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/14 Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.