Prompt: In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?

 A place that holds several special and important memories and past experiences  is the old apartment that I moved out of when I was 8. It is important to me because of all of the past memories and experiences I have there. I would say that the apartment looks like a standard, average apartment. It represents to me a time when I was not worried about anything.

 

A place that holds memories for me is my old house.


I realized how many past memories that I have completely forgot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/14 Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.