Prompt: September 11 changed many aspects of American life, even though your generation was born afterward. Think about a major event that has happened during your own lifetime, such as the COVID-19 pandemic or another event that affected your community or the country. How do you think your experience with that event helps you understand what it might have been like for Americans to experience the uncertainty and change following 9/11? Explain the connection.
I think that a major moment that happened in my lifetime so far is when the assasination of Osama Bin Laden. I think that this moment had a major impact on the country because it helped unite the United States against a common enemy. It was a major event because it felt like the entire country was .
A major event that happened in my life was the assasination of Osama bin Laden.
I realized how people become united easily when they feel part of something.
Comments
Post a Comment