Prompt: The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.

A time when helping someone helped me feel better was when I donated money to a charity. It made me feel better because it felt like I was making a difference in helping others whose lives that have been impacted.



A time helping someone made me feel better was when I donated money to a charity.


I realized I should help more people often who need it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/14 Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.