Prompt: Today, you worked on a PowerPoint presentation based on a character from "The Life You Save May Be Your Own." Do you think creating a presentation like this helps you understand a story and its characters better than a traditional worksheet? Why or why not? Explain your answer.

 I think that doing a project on the story will help me understand it better. I think that it will help me understand the story better because it will help me understand the actions of the character that I am analyzing. I think that it will also help me understand the perspective of the characters inthe  story


Im doing a project analyzing a character in The Life You Save Me.


Doing a project will help me understand the project better because I understand the characters and their perspective.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/14 Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.