Prompt: Write about a fear you have overcome

 A fear that I have overcome is my fear of the ocean. When I was a kid, I used to be scared of the ocean and all the animals in it. I think that the fear was mostly due to me being young and not knowing that much. I overcame the fear by naturally realizing that there is probably never going to be a situation where I'm going to end up stranded in the middle of the ocean.


A fear I overcame was being afraid of the ocean when I was a kid.


I realized how many fears that I have or had that are unrealistic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/14 Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.